Dear guests of Floxenia Apatments in Kythira island,
On behalf of the whole team of our hotel and after the unprecedented situations we have been through and we continue to be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic we would like to inform you about the changes and prevention measures that will take effect this season.
The official opening is set for 15 June 2020
- Our hotel was certified by the Hotel Chamber of Greece under the sign Health First and meets all health protocols requested by the Ministry of Health for the safety of visitors and employees.
- Our staff is trained to comply with all health protocols.
- Action plan and coordinator for the implementation of a plan in the event of a suspected case
- For the purposes of actions to protect public health, the address of the accommodation must keep a record of all persons staying at the property, contact details, name-nationality, telephone, email, arrival and departure date in order to allow contact with the close contacts of any COVID-19 case, which may be identified retrospectively.
- With great attention to GDPR – privacy regulation, visitors are informed that a record is kept.
- Printed information in the reception and in all individual public areas related to the protection rules.
- Please keep the necessary distances of 2 meters.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- An antiseptic is available for guests to use in all public areas
- The property offers disposable masks in case the guest feels unwell
- Regular disinfection of reception surfaces
- Special equipment – medical kit – in case of a suspicious case
- Posting of an information plate for basic health instructions
- Optional check in – check out outdoors
- You recommend avoiding crowding
- Electronic payment (optional)
- Disinfection of keys in front of the visitor
- The guest holds the key during his stay and delivers it to the employee before check-out
- Check out prior 11.00 – check in after 15.00
- This change in time is mandatory to ensure that among guests the room is thoroughly cleaned, adequate natural ventilation is followed and disinfected by steam.
- Prohibition of entry to rooms for non-residents.
- Strengthening hygiene services in public areas
- Cleaning of the room and natural ventilation
- Disinfection of the room by steam and placement of a special tape on the door before arrival
- Personnel equipment with masks, gloves, disposable robes, closed shoes
- Independent air conditioners in each room
- Disinfection of air conditioning filters before the arrival of the next guest
- Individual antiseptics in the rooms
- The daily cleaning of the room is not recommended. We kindly ask you to inform the reception in case you would like housekeeping.
- Change of linens after customer’s request
- Installation of a disposable cover on the controls of the TV and air conditioner
- All textile surfaces are cleaned with a steam system
- Removal of decorative objects in rooms
- Removal of shareable objects, such as menus, magazines, or commercials
- Map of the island is delivered on arrival
- The cleaning service of the linens is provided by an external partner, under all health protocols.
- With your drink, only packaged accompaniments are provided
- Room service free of charge
- Breakfast will be served “a la carte” at the patio area of the hotel or around the pool area with extended hours to avoid confusion
- Choose the time you want to have your breakfast!
SWIMMING POOL OPERATION MEASURES
- Pool opening hours: Daily from 9.00 to 14.30 and from 18.00 to 21.00
- Proper operation and maintenance of chlorination systems
- We are checking chlorine levels during operation, every 4 hours, keeping a file
- Measuring pH values every 8 hours during operation, keeping a file
- The maximum number of swimmers in the pool shall not be more than one swimmer per 5 sq.meters
- Mandatory use of showers (before and after the use of the swimming pool)
- The property features shampoo and shower gels as well as liquid antiseptic upon entering the changing room
- Pool loungers will be at least 2 meters away for guests staying in different rooms
- Use of effective disinfection materials on sunbeds and furniture
- The hotel offers to guests, pool towels covering the entire surface
- Disinfection before the use by next visitor
We stay safe during our holidays!